Why choose Mindfulness?
- According to the World Health Organization, the cost of stress to American businesses is as high as $300 billion.
- Mindfulness is an antidote to burnout. Companies often lose their most talented employees to burnout.
- Stress reduction techniques, like mindfulness, are dramatic tools that impact health, productivity, creativity, energy and performance.
- According to an article on Inc, Mindfulness can drastically improve your business.
- It can improve your energy levels
- Give you new insights into your ideas
- Allow you to remain calm throughout the day
- Gain a higher level of focus.
Will Mindfulness be a good fit for your workplace culture?
Meditate Wenatchee is skilled at tailoring trainings to meet the needs of every workplace culture– from non-profits, to schools, and corporate professionals. In the beginning there can be resistance and skepticism about the process as people learn new skills. But you will find the benefits of the techniques themselves will far outweigh any concerns about company culture. Most businesses want to know how to impact their bottom line and starting a culture of connection and wellness is the future of better business. Read below…
“Though awareness is growing, there are still too many companies that don’t yet realize the benefits of a focus on wellness. “The lack of attention to employee needs helps explain why the United States spends more on health care than other countries but gets worse outcomes,” wrote Jeffrey Pfeffer, professor at Stanford’s Graduate School of Business. “We have no mandatory vacation or sick day requirements, and we do have chronic layoffs, overwork, and stress. Working in many organizations is simply hazardous to your health.” And thus to the health of your company as well. “I hope businesses will wake up to the fact that if they don’t do well by their employees, chances are they’re not doing well, period,” Pfeffer said.” Huffington Post Article, 4-1-15.
Contact Meditate Wenatchee Today to Book Your Workplace Wellness Event! firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-393-0585