“One of the many ways mindfulness can support us in our lives is by showing us how to hold pain, ours and others, and in the process to honor and accept the life that is before us” –Anonymous
Meditate Wenatchee is designed to help individuals, groups, businesses and communities find a greater sense of health and wellness. Building skills for mental focus, resilience, and coping with daily stressors. Mindfulness is the art & science of bringing our single point of focus, without judgment, to each moment.
Meditate Wenatchee is fueled by the passion to bring ourselves back to our innate wholeness. Achieved by the mindfulness practices that connect our physical pains & challenges to our mind and our heart. When we are connected in wholeness we are in balance. When we are in balance our life is experienced through the lens of ease, connection, joy and grace.
Mindfulness & Meditation Can Offer:
- A practice to self-soothe, calm, decrease stress and increase well-being
- The healing power of compassion
- An opportunity to sit in stillness– to rejuvenate & repair our nervous system
- Train the brain– Lose the “monkey mind” and increase focus & creativity
- An exploration of the ways we perceive the world
- Mindful communication tools and skils
- Positive impact on your health–
- Anxiety disorders
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Sleep problems
- Chronic pain
- Getting Started With Mindfulness–A beginner’s article on Mindfulness & Meditation
- Scientific Benefits of Meditation–The scientific benefits of this practice are becoming well established.
- Mayo Clinic on Meditation–Check out the physical & emotional benefits of this practice.