Meditate Wenatchee is available for your workplace– to enhance team collaboration, and leadership, to create cultures of health, and to retain engaged productive and focused employees. Meditate Wenatchee is highly professional and experienced in speaking and teaching to professionals and the general public alike. Whether you are looking to include a Mindfulness segment in your next corporate wellness training or retreat, educational conference or other community event please contact Meditate Wenatchee to design a presentation that fits your group.
Mindfulness is changing business from the inside out, you don’t want to be left out of this cutting edge opportunity to live and to lead more passionately and effectively. Read more about Meditate Wenatchee’s Workplace Wellness program.
Quote: …while the benefits of mindfulness are important no matter where you are in the company org chart, it’s especially vital for the hard-charging managers and leaders. “The main business case for meditation is that if you’re fully present on the job, you will be more effective as a leader,” says William George, Harvard Business School professor, former CEO of Medtronic. “You will make better decisions.”
Meditate Wenatchee’s 2015 Speaking Events:
- Inner Circle Gym- Mental Fitness & Mindfulness for Long-Term Health Goals
- Pybus University Series- Mindfulness: A Healthy Relationship to Your Food
- The Developmental Disabilities Community Summit- Mindful Living Series: Tune-In, Trust, Empower.
- Westside High School Professional Development Training: Workplace Wellness
- The Developmental Disabilities Community Summit 2016- Unwind Body & Mind
NW One Nursing Organization’s “Transformational Leadership–4th Annual Manager ForumCANCELLED