New Offering 2019
Mindfulness Meditation Group— Cashmere
Join us every 3rd Tuesday morning from 9:30 am to 10:30 am for a 30-minute Mindfulness practice followed by a 20-minute or so debrief/sharing/verbal exchange.
- This group practice is open to all persons who have some experience with Mindfulness and or Meditation, formal or informal, from any and all traditions.
- This is an opportunity to practice in a group setting, and is not therefore an educational group that teaches Mindfulness or Meditation.
- Each session will be guided verbally, for a short period of time, but expect that a majority of each sitting practice will be in silence.
- Sonia Karumsi, MSPT and Kari Lyons-Price, MSW are co-hosting this group. We both have experience in this work and are excited to practice with many of you!
- Our shared intention for this group is to cultivate a Mindful Community; one that we can engage with meaningfully, receive care and support from, and one that will nurture and inspire aculture of Mindfulness.
- This group will be offered by donation, so please be prepared to offer whatever it is that feels like a meaningful exchange after the class has finished.
- Both chairs and floor space will be available, but please bring your own “comfort” items to support you fully, like pillows, blankets, bolsters, notebooks, etc.
- Don’t hesitate to email with questions or call: Kari (509) 393-0585; email@example.com